10 Powerful Ways to Clean Acne on Your Face
Who does not get annoyed if you have acne prone skin? This one skin problem often makes us not confident.
Acne or acne vulgaris in medical terms, is basically a lump arising from pore blocking or inflammation of the skin accompanied by pus or blood.
Many factors that can trigger acne include infections caused by bacteria P. acne, oily skin, hormonal imbalances, unhealthy eating patterns and so forth.
For those of you who want to get rid of acne at a low cost, try using natural ingredients that have been proven to overcome the problem of acne, although the effect is not as fast as anti acne products sold in the market.
Here are some ways to get rid of acne with natural ingredients:
Honey is already used in care. Antiseptic contained in honey can kill bacteria and reduce inflammation of the skin due to acne. Honey also serves as a natural probiotic that is not only effective in reducing acne and curing new acne breakouts.
- Prepare a few drops of honey
- Apply honey directly on the acne-pricked part
- Let stand for 45 minutes
- After the honey dries and becomes sticky, rinse with cold air and dry
- You can do this treatment for 3 times a week
Papaya contains papain enzymes that function to erode dead skin cells, and antioxidants and vitamins that can brighten facial skin, overcoming redness of skin due to acne and reduce inflammation of the skin.
- Clean the papaya and cut into sections
- Puree the papaya until it becomes mush
- Add one spoon of honey or lemon (optional)
- Apply on facial areas with acne
- Let stand for approximately 15 minutes
- Rinse with warm water
- Orange Peel
Vitamin C and alpha hydroxy acid in orange peel is able to cleanse the pores of the skin that clogs dust and dirt and remove dead skin cells.
- Dry the orange peel under the sun for several days until it is completely dry.
- Puree the orange peel that has been dried earlier
- Add enough water to the orange peel powder and stir until it becomes a paste
- Apply a paste on a pimpled face and let stand for a few minutes
- Rinse with warm water
- Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is a common ingredient in anti acne products. Tea tree oil is a leaf oil of malaeuca plant originating from Australia. Terpenoid substances in tea tree oil can repel bacteria that cause acne so it can be used to overcome acne.
- Mix 5 ml tea tree oil with 95 ml of water
- Apply to areas of acne prone skin
- Do it 2-3 times a day
Tea tree oil can cause skin allergies. Before applying it to the skin, it’s good to test the reaction first. Apply a little oil on the wrist and look at his reaction after a few hours. If there is no reaction such as redness or itching, then tea dauh oil is safe if applied to the face of acne.
We do not realize that cucumbers have tremendous benefits for the skin. Cucumber is rich in antioxidants, minerals, amino acids and vitamin C are nutritious to remove toxins from the body, cleanse acne and moisturize the skin.
- Cut a thin thin cucumber and then apply on a pimply face and let stand for approximately 15 minutes
- Rinse face with warm water
For maximum results, drink cucumber juice mixed with lime juice. Cucumber juice can cleanse the body and remove toxins from the inside
L-ascorbic acid contained in lemons can reduce the problem of acne prone skin and clean up clogged facial pores. Lemon is also known both as skin lightening and staining remover on the face.
- Prepare a lemon
- Press a little lemon, cut into two parts, then squeeze
- Apply on your face
- Let stand for 15 minutes then rinse with cold water and dry with a towel
Do this treatment routinely once a day to overcome the problem of acne
- Avocado Mask and Honey
Avocados and honey is one of the best combinations to deal with acne problems. Honey, a natural ingredient that is known for a long time has many benefits for the skin because it contains antibacterial hydrogen peroxide.
While avocados are rich in vitamin E that can penetrate skin pores and reduce inflammation of the skin.
- Take the avocado meat and put it in a container
- Blend the avocado flesh
- Add one spoon of honey and mix well
- Add also lemon juice (optional)
- Apply face mask on acne for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse with warm water
- Baking Soda
Baking soda can neutralize the acidity of the skin so that acne-causing bacteria can not live long on your face. Not only killing bacteria, baking soda can also erode dead skin cells and cleanse clogged pores and absorb excess oil.
- Make a baking soda paste by mixing 2 tablespoons baking soda with 1 tablespoon of water, then apply on facial skin area with acne
- Let stand on face for about 15 minutes then rinse with warm water and dry
Attention, before using baking soda paste you should first check the reaction on your skin. Apply a little paste on some areas of the face. If a reddish skin reaction does not occur, use may be continued.
Aloe vera is known as a powerful natural ingredient to overcome the problem of acne. Aloe vera contains many active substances that can repel acne.
Some of them are the hormone giberelin and polysaccharides that can kill the bacteria that cause acne and antioxidants, minerals, vitamins C and E that accelerate the healing of acne skin.
- Cut Aloe vera into two parts
- Cut the side of aloe vera thorn
- Slice the top to get the gel, then put it in the container
- Puree aloe vera gel
- Apply aloe vera gel on acne skin area
- Lets stand for 3 – 5 minutes
- Rinse with cold water
- Ice Cubes
Ice cubes can remove excess oil and dirt that is the cause of acne. In addition, ice cubes also serves to soothe the skin and reduce the inflammation caused by acne.
- Make sure the water used to make the ice cubes is sterile
- Wrap ice cubes to taste with a clean cloth
- Apply or leave on a pimpled face for a few seconds
- Repeat the process several times in other areas
- Perform this treatment until the acne deflates.
Tips to prevent acne
In order for these natural materials to function properly, care should be taken regularly. Here’s how to prevent the occurrence of acne so as not to come back:
- Clean your face
Treat facial health by cleansing the face at least twice a day with a facial cleanser. Choose a cleanser that matches skin type and is safe for facial skin.
Currently there are many cleaners that contain natural ingredients on the market. Diligent cleansing the face is the key in keeping the skin from dirt and excess oil that can cause acne.
- Don’t touch your acne, let stand punch
If your face is acne, never touch the face with dirty hands let alone punch it. Acne squeezing can aggravate the condition of the skin and cause acne scars that are difficult to remove.
- Avoid excessive makeup
Do not overuse the makeup or excessive makeup. Use makeup that matches skin type and only under certain conditions. Do not forget to clean the makeup before going to bed.
Sports is good to balance hormones and reduce the risk of stress that affects the onset of acne. Bathing with warm water after exercise can rid the body of sweat and oil that can cause acne.
- A healthy diet
Healthy and balanced food menu can maintain healthy skin. Consumption of fruits and vegetables is believed to cleanse the face of toxins and overcome acne from within. If you frequently experience acne problems it is better to avoid oily, fatty, fast food and caffeine.